As a Highly Sensitive and Empathic person, it can become easy to get lost in the energy going on around you – particularly at intense, challenging or difficult times. And the more people that are involved in a situation, often the more you might be feeling (even from strangers!).
Do you ever find that:
• you feel overloaded and/or overwhelmed.
• you just don’t feel like yourself.
• your mood seems to change for no particular reason.
• you have thoughts that don’t seem to make sense for you.
• your head feels so ‘full of cotton’ that you can’t think straight OR your mind is so full that you can’t think straight.